Junior Golf Sponsorship Proposal
- Saturday Morning and Tuesday afternoon training at our driving range is the starting point for new players wishing to learn the game.
- Matt Barrett our PGA Club Professional and other experienced staff and players are on hand to teach the fundamentals of golf.
- As the players progress in skill level they are invited to play on the course for nine holes of golf or less holes on a Sunday morning or Friday afternoon.
- From this development we encourage the junior golfer to join the club. From here we progress the player to be able to play 18 holes in our club competitions. A junior membership is only $30 per year and there social play on the course is free each time.
Our weekly program consists of:
1. Wednesday afternoons (introduction stage)
- Clinic at the Golf Driving Range from 4pm to 5pm, cost is $15 includes equipment, range balls and coaching.
2. Friday afternoons (intermediate stage)
- Non Daylight savings months are a clinic from 4 to 5 pm at either the club or range. There is no cost to this coaching session but we do require the junior to be a member of the club.
- Daylight saving months is playing on the course with Matt our Club professional learning course management. This runs from 4 to 6pm. There is no cost to this but we do require the junior to be a member of the club.
3. Saturday morning (introduction stage)
- All year we have a golf clinic at the Golf Driving Range from 9 to 10am. Cost is $15 which includes equipment, range balls and coaching.
4. Sunday morning (all stages)
- Sunday morning is our junior golf competition. All juniors are encouraged to participate although players must have a reasonable level of competency. Play is from 8am in the morning or early afternoon subject to availability. This can be subject to availability from major golf competitions.
5. Individual coaching.
- Private one on one coaching is available to junior members with Matt Barrett and his team. They are 30 minute to 1 hour lessons to all junior members. Lessons are available by appointment.
6. School Holiday coaching
- Each school holidays is an intensive multiple days coaching sessions that included practice and play under the instruction of Matt our professional and his team. This can vary from each school holiday but best to check with the pro shop on what’s on.